here's a list of folks i've worked with over the past couple of years. feel free to contact any of them for a reference.
the ivy school - northeast portland, oregon
- the ivy school is a public charter school working to inspire children of diverse backgrounds to be lifelong, independent learners who value responsibility and embody peace.
schoolhouse supplies - northeast portland, oregon
- schoolhouse supplies is an award-winning nonprofit that supports public education in Portland by giving students and teachers free classroom supplies.
sisters of the road - old town/chinatown portland, oregon
- sisters of the road exists to build authentic relationships and alleviate the hunger of isolation in an atmosphere of nonviolence and gentle personalism that nurtures the whole individual, while seeking systemic solutions that reach the roots of homelessness and poverty to end them forever.
living yoga - southwest portland, oregon
- living yoga is a non-profit outreach program teaching yoga as a tool for personal change in prisons, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers, transitional facilities, and to populations who would otherwise not have access to it.
hollywood theatre - northeast portland, oregon
the hollywood theatre is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to entertain, inspire, educate and connect the community through the art of film, while preserving a historic portland landmark.
oregon writers colony - portland, oregon
- oregon writers colony is a non-profit writers' organization dedicated to supporting writers through education, community-building and access to colonyhouse, a lovely writing retreat on the oregon coast.
kropf construction west - northeast portland, oregon
- kropf construction west is a locally owned and operated remodeling company focused on providing the highest quality craftsmanship, while using sustainable building practices.
council for responsible sport - portland, oregon
- the mission of the council for responsible sport is to provide objective, independent verification of the socially and environmentally responsible work event organizers are doing, and to actively support event organizers who strive to make a difference in their communities.